FEES AND PAYMENT
The fees for the medical services and procedures we provide are in conjunction with fee schedules set by health insurance companies and those governed by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Our patient account representatives are available to assist you with billing and financial questions. It is important to us that you understand our services, their respective charges, your insurance benefits and the process for billing these services. Information about the estimated charges of your health services at Olympic Internal Medicine, Inc., P.S. is available upon request. Please contact our main office at (360) 377-3923.
Co-pays will be collected at the time of service as required by your health insurance plan carrier. If you are not covered by insurance, payment is expected when the service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
Our practice charges for completing forms and other miscellaneous requests requiring the provider’s time. Please refer to the fee schedule below.
- A minimum fee of $25.00 will be charged for completion of forms requiring minimal time (Disability Parking Permits, FMLA, etc…)
- More extensive forms will be charged on the basis of time at a rate of $300 per hour.
- Miscellaneous requests (physician letters) will be charged on the basis of time at a rate of $300 per hour.
- Family Conference (in-person and virtually) will be charged on the basis of time at a rate of $300 per hour.
For your convenience, our practice accepts the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
NO-SHOW AND LATE CANCELLATION FEES
There is a $50.00 charge for missing scheduled appointments, "no-shows" and last minute cancellations (less than 24 hours' notice). This fee is waived for the first no-show as a courtesy. Repeated last-minute cancellations or missed appointments may result in dismissal from the practice.
As a professional courtesy to you, we bill most insurance companies. Our providers are contracted with:
- First Choice Health Network
- Optum Care Network
- Premera Blue Cross PPO
- Rainier Health Network
- Regence Blue Shield PPO & Federal Plans
- Uniform Medical
Patients should always confirm their provider’s in-network status with their insurance carriers.