COMPLETE GENERAL MEDICINE
Improving our patients’ quality of life has been a lifelong practice of ours at Olympic Internal Medicine. For over 40 years, we have been providing affordable, independent and long-term comprehensive general medicine to the adult population of the Kitsap Peninsula. We combine patient-centered care, physician expertise and the latest advances in medical technology to deliver the best healthcare to our patients throughout the different stages of adult life.
CARING FOR OUR PATIENTS
Providing quality general medicine is more than exams and prescriptions. Our doctors, nurse and staff at Olympic Internal Medicine are a close-knit group, who have been practicing medicine together for several years. Over time we have become family–with each other and with our patients. Our care is personal and attentive. We know our patients’ medical history, and we partner with them to achieve quality health and active lifestyles.
WHY CHOOSE AN INTERNIST?
- We are trained to provide personal and long-term care.
- We have a broad knowledge and skill in diagnosis and treatment.
- We practice a caring bedside manner, combining the humanistic qualities of integrity, respect, compassion, sensitivity and listening.
COMMENTS FROM OUR PATIENTS
- Olympic Internal Medicine provides prompt, compassionate care. The providers and staff treat each patient with respect and kindness. My physician listens to my concerns and offers healthcare options that are in my best interest. They know me and understand my unique personal medical needs but also respect my limitations. -Todd S.
- As a patient, knowing you have an excellent staff of physicians capable of meeting your health care needs is most reassuring. Over the years I have continued to be in awe of the service and treatment available at Olympic Internal Medicine. From the office staff to the brilliant doctors, one couldn’t ask for better. -Penny F.
- Going to my physician at Olympic Internal Medicine is a pleasant experience. Staff is professional and very caring to my needs. The Clinic is very efficient and communication is key in their performance. I have a lot of trust in my doctor. -Kathy L.
- As a patient, you always hope to be shown the best care and concern for your needs. I must say the doctors and staff at Olympic Internal Medicine continue to exceed my expectations. From the promptness of appointments to the treatment from the doctor, I feel very fortunate to have found such an exemplary health care clinic. -John F.